No Malaysia Visa Requirements
- There is no Malaysia visa requirements for citizens of The Commonwealth countries (except Bangladesh, India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, and Nigeria) and the U.S.A.
No Malaysia Visa Requirements dependent on Length of stay
- No Malaysia visa requirements for a stay not exceeding 3 months for citizens of Albania, Algeria, Argentina, Austria, Bahrain, Belgium, Brazil, Bosnia Herzegovina, Chile, Croatia, Cuba, Czech Republic, Denmark, Egypt, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kyrgyzstan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Luxembourg, Norway, Oman, Peru, Poland, Qatar, Romania, Saudi Arabia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Slovakia, Tunisia, Turkey, U.A.E., Uruguay, and Yemen.
- Malaysia visa not required for a stay of not more than 1 month for citizens of all ASEAN countries, Hong Kong, Macau, British National Overseas and North Korea.
- No Malaysia visa requirements for a stay not exceeding 14 days for citizens of Afghanistan, Iran, Iraq, Libya, Syria, Macau (travel permit) and Portugal Alien Passport.
Need Malaysia Visa for Entry
- Any countries not listed above must obtain a Malaysia visa before entry to Malaysia.
Further information can be obtained from the nearest Malaysian Embassies, High Commissions or Consulates or the website of The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Malaysia www.kln.gov.my
Electricity Supply & Adapter Configuration
Electricity in Malaysia is 240 Volts, alternating at 50 cycles per second. If you travel to Malaysia with a device that does not accept 240 Volts at 50 Hertz, you will need a voltage converter.