EXHIBITORS & SPONSORS– Who Should Participate
Seize this opportunity to interact and network with a broad spectrum of health care providers. This is the first time this event is being hosted in Malaysia. Exhibition and trade display space is limited at the Congress venue so book early to avoid disappointment.
This is a unique multi-specialty scientific platform for all personnel involved in the care of the patient with cleft lip/palate/craniofacial deformities. A number of distinguished international faculty will be delivering state-of-the-art lectures in the area of facial reconstruction, utilising both surgical and nonsurgical modalities . It will attract national and regional delegates from a wide spectrum of areas of health care including surgeons from plastic surgery, dental & ENT backgrounds, orthodontists & other dental specialists, and allied health care providers such as speech pathologists and clinical psychologists.
Running at the same time is the 19th Annual Scientific Meeting of MAPACS, the Malaysian Association of Plastic, Aesthetic & Craniomaxillofacial Surgeons which will attract all surgeons interested in the practice of plastic surgery.
Exhibitors who may be interested are those keen on showcasing their products in the areas of:
- General dental and oral health products eg dressings, antiseptics, preventive and restorative agents
- Instruments in orthodontic practice
- Implants in orthodontic usage
- General surgical instruments and equipment eg electrosurgical machines, radiofrequency machines
- General plastic surgical –related equipment and products eg sutures, instruments, aspiration equipment, wound care
- Equipment and instruments related to Reconstructive microsurgery of the head & neck eg microscope, magnifying loupes, micro-sutures and instruments
- Craniomaxillofacial surgical instruments
- Craniomaxillofacial implants for skeletal fixation
- Craniomaxillofacial distractors
- Facial implants
- Imaging of the face and facial skeleton, including photography systems and storage systems
- Maxillofacial prosthetics
- any other related item
Ways to participate include:
- Trade display (booths are limited, first come first serve basis)
- Advertisements in the congress book
- Industry speakers on a specific subject or product (inclusion in the programme, allocation of timing subject to approval by the scientific committee)